Instrumentl creates easy-to-read 990 Reports based on digitized IRS Form 990s for thousands of private foundation and nonprofits to make it easier for you to find good fit funders like Foundation For The Carolinas.
If you’d like to get matched to similar funders to Foundation For The Carolinas, create a free Instrumentl account.
- Beyond Open Grants: Build for Success Grants
- Beyond Open Grants: Grow for Prosperity Grants
- Beyond Open Grants: Make Bold Moves
- Cabarrus County Community Foundation Grant Cycle
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Community Foundation - Children, Youth, and Young Adult Grants
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Community Foundation - Family Stability
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Community Foundation - Social Capital
- Cherokee County Community Foundation Grant Cycle
- Cleveland County Community Foundation Grants
- Cole Foundation Grants
- Community Foundation of Richmond County Grant
- Foundation for a Healthy Carolina Grant
- Iredell County Community Foundation Grant Cycle
- Lancaster County Community Foundation Grant Cycle
- Lexington Area Community Foundation Grant Cycle
- Margaret C. Woodson Foundation Grant Program
- Plus Collective: Basic Operating Grants
- Plus Collective: Grassroots Grants
- Plus Collective: Programs, Projects, and Events (PP&E) Grants
- Salisbury-Rowan Community Foundation Grant
- The Longleaf Fund
- Union County Community Foundation Grant Cycle
- York County Community Foundation Grant Cycle
Based on most recent IRS 990 filing (2019)Questions about this data?
Notice: The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is delayed in releasing 990 filings from 2021 and 2022. Due to this delay, 990 information available on Instrumentl may not represent the most recent 990s filed by the organization. Instrumentl’s 990 pages will be updated automatically as soon as the IRS releases this information.
|Member||Al De Molina|
|Member||Jewell D Hoover|
|Member||Janice M Patrick|
|Member||Lynne Scott Safrit|
|President & Ceo||Michael Marsicano|
|Executive Vice President||Laura Smith|
|Executive Vice President||Holly K Welch|
|Executive Vice President||David B Collier|
|Evp And Cio||Nikhil Sawant|
|Chief Human Resources Officer||Debra S Watt|
|National Marketing Director & Vice President||Julie T Caldwell|
|Read Charlotte Executive Director||Munro C Richardson|
|Svp & In House Counsel||Douglas W Benson|
|Senior Vice President Finance||Alyssa Federico|
|National Sales Director & Vice President||Davida Rivens|
There were 1,216 awards in 2019. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 1,216 awards in 2018. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 1,089 awards in 2017. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 1,048 awards in 2016. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 958 awards in 2015. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”
The funder insights you need
start your free trial & get a competitive edge
14-day, no-risk trial
For preview purposes only;
not actual funder’s data
Easily see the range of award sizes given over time. See key stats such as the most common award size, min/max, and more.
Openness to New Awardees
At a glance, see past and new awardees. See a snapshot over the past three years or dive into individual awards
Find out funders’ interests by seeing their top giving categories. Drill down into giving patterns per category.