Instrumentl creates easy-to-read 990 Reports based on digitized IRS Form 990s for thousands of private foundation and nonprofits to make it easier for you to find good fit funders like The New York Community Trust.
If you’d like to get matched to similar funders to The New York Community Trust, create a free Instrumentl account.
- Fund for Astrophysical Research Grants
- Fund for New Citizens Request for Proposals
- Healthy Lives: Animal Welfare
- Healthy Lives: Biomedical Research
- Healthy Lives: Health and Behavioral Health / Older Adults and People with Disabilities Grant Program
- Long Island Community Foundation Grantmaking (Health Proposals)
- Long Island Community Foundation Grantmaking (Non-Health Proposals)
- Long Island Community Foundation: Long Island Sound Stewardship Fund Grant
- Long Island Community Foundation: Social Change - Long Island Unitarian Universalist (LIUU) Fund Grant
- Promising Futures Grants: Education
- Promising Futures Grants: Human Justice
- Promising Futures Grants: Human Services
- Promising Futures Grants: Jobs and Workforce Development
- Promising Futures Grants: Youth Development
- Thriving Communities Grants: Arts & Culture
- Thriving Communities Grants: Civic Affairs
- Thriving Communities Grants: Community Development
- Thriving Communities Grants: Historic Preservation
- Thriving Communities Grants: New York City Environment
- Thriving Communities Grants: Technical Assistance
- Thriving Communities: National and International Environmental Grantmaking
- Van Lier Fellowship Program
- Westchester Community Foundation Grant Program
Based on most recent IRS 990 filing (2021)Questions about this data?
|President||Lorie A Slutsky|
|Vp & Asst. Secretary||Mercedes Leon|
|Cfo & Treasurer||Carolyn M Weiss Cpa|
|Vp Philanthropic Initiatives||Kerry E Mc Carthy|
|General Counsel & Secretary||Carrie Trowbridge|
|Vp For Grants||Shawn V Morehead|
|Chief Investment Officer||Tatiana Pohotsky|
|Chief Dev. & Mktg. Officer||Marie D'costa|
|Sr. Director Of Donor Services||John J Oddy|
|Licf Executive Director||David Okorn|
|Deputy Vp & Asst. Sec'y.||Irfan Hasan|
|Director Of Communications||Martin Lipp|
|Controller & Asst. Treasurer||Wen Weng Cpa|
|Director Of Investments||Kenneth Beitler|
|Vp & Asst. Secretary||Gaydell Young Thru 63021|
|Chair||Valerie S Peltier|
|Director||Stephen P Robinson|
|Director||Judith O Rubin|
|Director||Barron M Tenny|
|Director||Mali Sananikone Gaw|
|Director||Fernando A Bohorquez|
|Director||Mahmoud A Mamdani|
|Director||Jane E Salmon Md|
|Director||Erana M Stennett|
There were 6 awards in 2021. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 9 awards in 2020. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 10 awards in 2019. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 8 awards in 2018. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 7 awards in 2017. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
There were 6 awards in 2016. Who received these awards, and where are they located?
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”
The funder insights you need
start your free trial & get a competitive edge
14-day, no-risk trial
For preview purposes only;
not actual funder’s data
Easily see the range of award sizes given over time. See key stats such as the most common award size, min/max, and more.
Openness to New Awardees
At a glance, see past and new awardees. See a snapshot over the past three years or dive into individual awards
Find out funders’ interests by seeing their top giving categories. Drill down into giving patterns per category.