Grants for New Jersey Farmland Preservation
1772 FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $250,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 7, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Project / Program
Location of project: New Jersey
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The 1772 Foundation has announced that grant funding will be made available for New Jersey land trusts engaged in farmland protection. The purpose of this grant program is to support sustainable regional food systems through the protection of critical farmland in New Jersey.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The 1772 Foundation has announced that funding will be made available for land trusts meeting the following criteria:
- Have a primary interest in farmland protection
- Have adopted the Land Trust Alliance's Standards and Practices
- To be eligible to apply, organizations must have a 501c3 IRS designation.
- Applicants who have matching funds are most favorably considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grants for New Jersey Farmland Preservation by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.