3 Rivers Credit Union Foundation Grant
3RiversSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jul 22, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 21, 2020, Jan 22, 2021, Apr 22, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Education Financial Literacy Wellness & Healthy Living
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Indiana: Allen County, DeKalb County, Noble County, Wells County, Whitley County, Auglaize County, Ohio Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The mission of the 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation is to enhance the lives of people in the communities 3Rivers serves through the support of 3 key initiatives: financial literacy, education, and health and wellness.
Since 1935 3Rivers has served this community and is committed to supporting the people and programs that support our mission and move this community forward.
Funding requests must be consistent with the mission of the 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation and must demonstrate specific goals with measurable results.
We ask that funding requests not exceed $10,000; however, 3Rivers Federal Credit Union executive management retains discretionary flexibility as to the actual amount awarded.
Organizations not receiving a grant may re-apply the following grant cycle. Organizations receiving grants may apply again one full calendar year following receipt of their grant.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funding focus must be consistent with the mission of the 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation.
- Funding requests must demonstrate specific goals with measurable results.
- Recipients of 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation funding must:
- Be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Support recipients located in counties served by 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Priority may be given to funding requests for programming needs over events-driven requests.
- 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation does not fund:
- Endowment campaigns
- Individuals or individual projects
- Religious organizations
- Political causes or candidates
- Operating expenses
- Reduction or liquidation of debt
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”