3 Rivers Credit Union Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Next deadline: Oct 17, 2018
Later deadlines: Jan 17, 2019, Apr 18, 2019, Jul 18, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Indiana: Allen County, DeKalb County, Noble County, Wells County, Whitley County, Auglaize County, Ohio Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation is to enhance the lives of people in the communities 3Rivers serves through the support of 3 key initiatives: financial literacy, education, and health and wellness.
Since 1935 3Rivers has served this community and is committed to supporting the people and programs that support our mission and move this community forward.
Funding requests must be consistent with the mission of the 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation and must demonstrate specific goals with measurable results.
We ask that funding requests not exceed $10,000; however, 3Rivers Federal Credit Union executive management retains discretionary flexibility as to the actual amount awarded.
Organizations not receiving a grant may re-apply the following grant cycle. Organizations receiving grants may apply again one full calendar year following receipt of their grant.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funding focus must be consistent with the mission of the 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation.
- Funding requests must demonstrate specific goals with measurable results.
- Recipients of 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation funding must:
- Be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Support recipients located in counties served by 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Priority may be given to funding requests for programming needs over events-driven requests.
- 3Rivers Credit Union Foundation does not fund:
- Endowment campaigns
- Individuals or individual projects
- Religious organizations
- Political causes or candidates
- Operating expenses
- Reduction or liquidation of debt
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the 3 Rivers Credit Union Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.