A. Lindsay and Olive B. O'Connor Foundation: Under $5,000 Grants
A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Connor Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next deadline: Sep 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2018, Nov 1, 2018, Dec 1, 2018, Jan 1, 2019, Feb 1, 2019, Mar 1, 2019, Apr 1, 2019, May 1, 2019, Jun 1, 2019, Jul 1, 2019, Aug 1, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Broome County, Chenango County, Delaware County, Greene County, Otsego County, Schoharie County, Sullivan County, Ulster County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grantee must be a municipality, a religious organization, and/or have a current 501(c)(3) status recognized by the IRS.
- The organization must be located in Delaware County, NY or directly benefit Delaware County, NY
- There is a required $1.00 for
$1.00 match on all proposals.
- The O’Connor Foundation does not award grants or loans to individuals.
- The Foundation will not consider proposals that request funding for salaries, repayment of debt or completed projects.
- Recipient of a grant cannot reapply for a period of three years for the same project.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O'Connor Foundation: Under $5,000 Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.