A. Lindsay and Olive B. O'Connor Foundation: Under $5,000 Grants
A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Connor FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 1, 2020, May 1, 2020, Jun 1, 2020, Jul 1, 2020, Aug 1, 2020, Sep 1, 2020, Oct 1, 2020, Nov 1, 2020, Dec 1, 2020, Jan 1, 2021, Feb 1, 2021
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Broome County, Chenango County, Delaware County, Greene County, Otsego County, Schoharie County, Sullivan County, Ulster County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grantee must be a municipality, a religious organization, and/or have a current 501(c)(3) status recognized by the IRS.
- The organization must be located in Delaware County, NY or directly benefit Delaware County, NY
- There is a required $1.00 for
$1.00 match on all proposals.
- The O’Connor Foundation does not award grants or loans to individuals.
- The Foundation will not consider proposals that request funding for salaries, repayment of debt or completed projects.
- Recipient of a grant cannot reapply for a period of three years for the same project.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O'Connor Foundation: Under $5,000 Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.