A. Lindsay and Olive B. O'Connor Foundation: Scholarship Program
A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Connor FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $600 - US $38,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 1, 2020
Applicant type: College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Delaware County, New York
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
It is the policy of the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Connor Foundation to
restrict our geographic area of program to proposals that have direct
impact on the quality of life in Delaware and contiguously surrounding
counties in rural upstate New York (Otsego, Schoharie, Ulster, Sullivan,
Broome, Greene, and Chenango). The Foundation’s main focus is on
Delaware County. Scholarships are made to students from Delaware County
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This Committee meets once a year to discuss proposals from Colleges that will provide Scholarships to students from Delaware County only.
- The O’Connor Foundation does not award grants or loans to individuals.
- The Foundation will not consider proposals that request funding for salaries, repayment of debt or completed projects.
- A recipient of a grant cannot reapply for a period of three years for the same project
- As a general rule, this Foundation will not make grants for meeting annual operating expenditures, or retiring existing debts and prefers to make grants of a non-recurring nature.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O'Connor Foundation: Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.