A. V. Hunter Trust Grant
A V Hunter Trust, IncSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $30,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The A.V. Hunter Trust- Colorado's oldest Private Foundation- " To give aid, comfort, or assistance to children, or aged people or indigent adults".
The A.V. Hunter Trust provides funding throughout the state of Colorado through grants to qualifying organizations offering direct services to assist those in need including:
All applicant organizations that have not been funded by the A. V. Hunter Trust in the previous calendar year must submit an initial one page letter of inquiry. If you are invited to submit a full proposal, you will be notified and assigned to the appropriate funding cycle.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must have been operating as a 501(c)(3) for the last three years.
- Any program within the organization must have been operating for at least three years before it can be considered for program support.
- The A.V. Hunter Trust is pleased to award grants for general operating support.
- All new applicants must demonstrate fiscal responsibility by not having operating deficit in the immediately completed fiscal year.
- Applicant organizations must be located within the State of Colorado and benefit Colorado residents.
- Applicant organizations which have not been funded by the A.V. Hunter Trust in the previous calendar year must submit an initial one page inquiry prior to submitting a complete proposal.
- The Trust will only consider one request from an organization during any calendar year.
- The Trust does not accept proposals from an organizations using a fiscal agent or fiscal sponsor.
- Grant support for the following types of support will not be reviewed.
- Capital campaigns or capital acquisitions, including construction and renovations,
- Disease-specific programs,
- Educational programs or scholarship aid,
- Gathering and disseminating information,
- Purchase of tickets for fundraising benefits, events or sponsorships,
- Pass-through or start-up funds,
- Publication, films or other media projects,
- Research projects,
- Staff recruitment or training.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the A. V. Hunter Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.