A&WMA - Gulf Coast Chapter: Graduate Environmental Science and Engineering Scholarship
Air & Waste Management AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: May 15, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Texas
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) is an independent, non-profit organization that raises and manages private gifts to benefit and promote environmental studies.
The Gulf Coast Chapter, based in Houston, Texas, is the local chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA), a non-profit, nonpartisan technical, scientific and educational organization with more than 14,000 members in 65 countries. Founded in 1907, A&WMA provides a forum where all viewpoints of an environmental issue (technical, scientific, economic, social, political and risk assessment) receive consideration. This worldwide network represents many disciplines: physical and social sciences, health and medicine, engineering and law. A&WMA attracts decision-makers from agencies, industry, business and the academic and research communities.
Graduate Environmental Science and Engineering Scholarship
A&WMA Gulf Coast Chapter Graduate Environmental Science and Engineering Scholarship was created to provide scholarships to Graduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in an environmental engineering, environmental science, or a related field.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All graduate students admitted to a University in the State of Texas, who maintain satisfactory academic and research progress, and pursue a degree toward Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related degree are eligible.
- All of the following selection criteria must be met to be considered by A&WMA:
- Student Major must be Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Chemistry, or another environmental related major;
- Student must be enrolling as a new student, or enrolled as current student or transfer student in the Fall of 2018;
- Student must have taken the GRE or an equivalent exam;
- Student must be enrolled/enrolling for a minimum of 9 hours and maintain this fulltime status throughout the semester and subsequent semesters;
- The cumulative grade
point average (GPA) for current students and transfer students must be at least
- Student must demonstrate leadership and participation in student, civic or professional organizations, and take an active role in their communities;
- Student must have an interest in pursuing a career in the environmental engineering and science or related field.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the A&WMA - Gulf Coast Chapter: Graduate Environmental Science and Engineering Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.