Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.) Scholarship
American Association of Airport ExecutivesSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $3,000
Deadline: Feb 27, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
AAAE offers the following scholarships through the AAAE Foundation. The scholarships are offered to full-time undergraduate or graduate students who are attending accredited colleges or universities in the US.
Founded in 1928, AAAE is the world's largest professional organization for airport executives, representing thousands of airport management personnel at public-use commercial and general aviation airports. AAAE's members represent some 850 airports and hundreds of companies and organizations that support airports. AAAE serves its membership through results-oriented representation in Washington, D.C. and delivers a wide range of industry services and professional development opportunities including training, meetings and conferences, and a highly respected accreditation program.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students are eligible to apply if they, their spouse, or their parent/guardian is an active A.A.E AND a member of the regional AAAE Chapter.
- Under this program, “children” are defined as natural or legally adopted children, stepchildren and legal wards supported wholly by the guardian, who is an active A.A.E.
- A.A.E.s must be full-time employees of a public-use airport at the time of application.
- Additional Details:
- Recipients must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time course load at an accredited two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical, in any course of study.
- If the applicant is the eligible A.A.E. or the spouse of an eligible A.A.E., they may be enrolled in a part-time course load
- All awards are non-renewable, but applicants may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants may receive an award for a maximum of four years (does not have to be consecutive)
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements and records, financial need, participation in school and community activities, letter of recommendation and submission of a personal statement.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. In addition to the A.A.E. being an executive member at the national level, the A.A.E. also must be a member of his/her regional chapter.
- The following selection criteria are used: academic records, participation in school and community activities, work experience, and a personal statement.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.) Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.