AACC: International Travel Grants
American Association for Clinical ChemistrySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Unaffiliated Researcher Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: California
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
AACC is a global scientific and medical professional organization dedicated to clinical laboratory science and its application to healthcare. Our leadership in education, advocacy and collaboration helps lab professionals adapt to change and do what they do best: provide vital insight and guidance so patients get the care they need.
International travel grants provide support for early- and mid-career scientists from outside the United States and Canada to attend the 71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo. Through this program, AACC aims to encourage career development for the recipients and foster international collaborations to advance clinical laboratory science worldwide. International travel grants range up to $2,500 in addition to free AACC Annual Scientific Meeting registration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Impact on the applicant's future career in clinical laboratory medicine;
- Applicant's contribution to the meeting's content (preference will be given to those who have submitted abstracts upon application);
- Financial need to attend;
- Impact on the state of clinical lab medicine in their country and institution; and
- Broadening international participation at the AACC Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Additionally, international travel grants are intended to help offset travel expenses, not to cover all costs associated with attending the AACC Annual Scientific Meeting.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Preference will be given to AACC members.
- Preference will be given to AACC members and early- and mid-career scientists from underserved areas of the globe.
- Please note, applicants who have received an international travel grant twice in a five-year time span will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AACC: International Travel Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.