AACC: International Travel Grants
American Association for Clinical Chemistry
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Unaffiliated Researcher Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: California
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
AACC is a global scientific and medical professional organization dedicated to clinical laboratory science and its application to healthcare. Our leadership in education, advocacy and collaboration helps lab professionals adapt to change and do what they do best: provide vital insight and guidance so patients get the care they need.
International Travel Grants encourages young scientists in underserved areas of the international clinical laboratory community to attend the AACC Annual Meeting and foster relationships between scientists of other countries and those in the United States. International travel grants ranging up to $2,500 and include free Annual Meeting registration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- International travel grants promote the global exchange of science and information by providing an opportunity for clinical laboratory professionals from emerging areas around the world to attend the AACC Annual Scientific Meeting. ( See 2016 winners)
- International travel grants are intended to help offset travel expenses, not to cover all the costs of attending the meeting, and are based on the following criteria which should be explained in your cover letter:
- Impact on the applicant's future career in clinical laboratory medicine
- Impact on state of clinical lab medicine in your country and your institution
- Broadening international participation at the meeting
- Financial need to attend
- Applicant's impact on the meeting's content
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Preference will be given to AACC members.
- Preference will be given to those presenting abstract.
- Please note, applicants who have received an international travel grant twice in a five-year time span will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AACC: International Travel Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.