AAZV Zoological Medicine and Wildlife Health Research Grant
American Association of Zoo VeterinariansSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Jan 15, 2020 8:00pm PST
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
AAZV Mission Statement
The mission of the American Association of Zoo Veterinarians is to optimize the health, welfare, and conservation of zoo animals and wildlife through education, scientific study, collaboration and advocacy.
In 2011, The American Association of Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV) established the Zoological Medicine and Wildlife Health Research Grant program which is funded by The Wild Animal Health Fund. The intent of the research grants is to improve the care and conservation of captive and free-ranging wildlife. Grants are awarded in amounts that do not exceed $10,000 and will be granted on annual basis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects must improve the care and conservation of captive and free-ranging wildlife.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. PI or Co-PI must be an AAZV member at the time of grant application.
- The requested amount cannot exceed $10,000 and cannot include:
- institutional overhead costs;
- full-time salaries;
- graduate student salaries; or
- purchase of capital equipment.
- Limitations within the requested amount include:
- purchases of durable equipment (including computers) that may not exceed $2,500;
- travel-associated investigator costs that may not
exceed 25% of total budget.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AAZV Zoological Medicine and Wildlife Health Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.