Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Awards
US Department of the Interior: Office of Surface Mining (OSM)
Grant amount: US $110,000 - US $43,000,000
Deadline: May 30, 2018
Applicant type: Government Entity Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Abandoned Mine Land (AML) Grants
- One national award
- One national award for small projects (restricted to projects receiving less than $1 million in a state or tribe that receives less than $6 million annually in AML funding)
- One award in each of OSMRE’s three regions
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- AML projects funded wholly or in part and completed by approved state or tribal programs are eligible for an award, including coal, non-coal, high-priority, and emergency projects
- One project may be submitted by each state or tribal program each year.
- Priorities are given to sites involving protection of public health,
safety, property and restoration of adjacent degraded land and water
- Abandoned mine reclamation completed by citizen groups or other non-state/nontribal organizations are not eligible for these awards
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.