Abell-Hanger Foundation Grant
Abell-Hanger FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $5,000
Next deadline: Jan 6, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Jan 13, 2020 (Full proposal), May 4, 2020 (Letter of inquiry), May 11, 2020 (Full proposal), Aug 26, 2020 (Letter of inquiry), Sep 3, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Texas: Ector County, Midland County Other eligible locations: Counties in Texas: Andrews County, Bailey County, Borden County, Brewster County, Cochran County, Coke County, Cottle County, Crane County, Crockett County, Crosby County, Culberson County, Dawson County, Dickens County, Ector County, Fisher County, Floyd County, Gaines County, Garza County, Glasscock County, Hale County, Hockley County, Howard County, Hudspeth County, Irion County, Jeff Davis County, Kent County, Kimble County, Lamb County, Loving County, Lubbock County, Lynn County, Martin County, Menard County, Midland County, Mitchell County, Motley County, Nolan County, Pecos County, Presidio County, Reagan County, Reeves County, Schleicher County, Scurry County, Sterling County, Stonewall County, Sutton County, Taylor County, Terrell County, Terry County, Tom Green County, Upton County, Val Verde County, Ward County, Winkler County, Yoakum County Show all
Location of residency: TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Any organization that has received funding from Abell-Hanger Foundation in the last two fiscal years or any nonprofit organization located within Midland County will be asked to submit an “Intent to Apply” prior to receiving the application form.
- All other organizations will be required to first submit a “Pre-Application Request” which are reviewed by the trustees every 4-6 weeks to determine their level of interest.
- Full applications are due at the 'full proposal' deadlines listed above.
The Abell-Hanger Foundation makes grants to benevolent, charitable, and educational undertakings for the furtherance of the public welfare, education, health services, human services, arts and cultural activities that benefit our community. We recognize that improvement happens at the local level, where individuals take action in their own communities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Currently, giving is focused to the 57 counties of West Texas as defined by the Foundation. See map.
- Any organization located outside of this area, will be considered based on the services provided to this region.
- The applicant organization must be determined by the Internal Revenue Service to be exempt from federal income tax.
- If you are seeking funds for a major capital campaign (defined as a campaign seeking to raise $1 million or more) approximately one-half of the needed funds must be raised prior to application to the foundation.
- All requests from universities or colleges should be approved by the development office of the university or college and submitted to our offices under cover letter from the development office.
- The Foundation generally limits its educational grants to institutions of higher education, including religious educational institutions.
- Applicants must seek funding for the same proposal from various sources, as sole support of programs is rarely undertaken.
- The Foundation does not make loans or grants to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Abell-Hanger Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.