Abington Foundation Grant
Abington FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $35,000
Next deadline: Dec 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Apr 1, 2020, Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Location of residency: Cuyahoga County, OhioView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Abington Foundation seeks to partner with non-profit organizations that serve primarily low-income populations in Cuyahoga County.
Our Primary Focus
The Foundation has a central focus on programs that advance and transform urban education, as well as programs to promote literacy and to provide access to quality early childhood education.
Pathways to Economic Independence
The Foundation supports programs that move individuals and families along pathways to economic independence, including job readiness, access to employment, as well as family stability, financial literacy, and technology training for careers in the future economy.
The Foundation focuses on programs that increase access for elderly and underserved people.
The Foundation supports many local cultural institutions and historic landmarks in Greater Cleveland, especially those providing education or other programming to students and families from the Greater Cleveland schools or otherwise adding to the cultural diversity and richness of the community.
Type of Support
Priority will be given to requests for specific programs or projects. Organizations are discouraged from submitting requests for endowment, sponsorships, seminars or general operating support.
Preference will also be given to organizations and activities that were supported by the founders, David Knight Ford and Elizabeth Brooks Ford, during their lifetimes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization or your program must:
- be consistent with one of our focus areas
- be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code
- be based in Cuyahoga County (Proposals from organizations located outside of the region will be considered only if invited by a Trustee.)
- have submitted an interim or final report on any previous grants before a new request can be considered
- Geographic Focus:
- Proposals will be accepted from organizations based in Cuyahoga County.
- Proposals from organizations located outside of the region will be considered only if invited by a Trustee.
- Preference will also be given to organizations and activities that were supported by the donors, David Knight Ford and Elizabeth Brooks Ford, during their lifetimes.
- Organizations are discouraged from submitting requests for endowment, sponsorships, seminars or general operating support.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Abington Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.