Accenture American Indian Scholarship Fund
American Indian Graduate Center
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: May 31, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Exclusive to minorities: Yes
Minimum GPA: 3.25View website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Be an enrolled member of a U.S. federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group, verified through submission of the AIGC Tribal Eligibility Certificate (TEC) form
- Be seeking a degree and career in fields of study including: various engineering, computer science, operations management, management, finance, marketing and other business oriented fields
- Be entering a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree seeking college undergraduate freshmen.
- High School transcript must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater, on a 4.0 scale at the end of the seventh semester.
- Demonstrate character, personal merit and commitment to the American Indian Community locally and/or nationally.
- Merit is demonstrated through leadership in school, civic and extracurricular activities, academic achievement, and motivation to serve and succeed.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Accenture American Indian Scholarship Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.