ACF/UWCNM Emergency Action Fund
Albuquerque Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $5,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in New Mexico: Bernalillo County, Sandoval County, Torrance County, Valencia County
Location of residency: Counties in New Mexico: Bernalillo County, Sandoval County, Torrance County, Valencia CountyView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Applications may be submitted on a rolling basis. We will do our best to respond within 10 businesses days of your submission if grant funding is available. Requests not immediately funded will continued to be considered depending on available funding.
Albuquerque Community Foundation and United Way of Central New Mexico have teamed up to deploy an Emergency Action Fund to support nonprofit organizations struggling with lost and non-recoverable revenue expenses due to COVID-19.
With the recent news of COVID-19 related cancellations and closings across Albuquerque, we’ve seen many nonprofits cancel programming, events and client services that have not only caused a significant financial hardship on the organizations, but also on the local small businesses and individuals that would have benefited from being part of the canceled activities possible.
The ACF/UWCNM Emergency Action Fund will accept requests for short-term funding to support operations of nonprofit organizations located in the Greater Albuquerque Area beginning now with an accelerated response time within ten days. All grants are unrestricted and will range from $500 -$5000. Additional funding criteria is available on the website.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must hold 501c3 nonprofit status from the IRS.
- Organizations should be operating in the Greater Albuquerque Metro Area.
- Statewide grants may be possible at a later date.
- Organizations may only submit one application for emergency funding.
- Grants will range from $500 - $5,000.
- This application will be considered separate from any other grant application submitted to the Foundation or UWCNM in 2020. No information provided in this request will influence any additional funding decisions the Foundation or UWCNM may be considering from your organization this year.
- The Foundation and UWCNM may share your request with funding partners to increase access for more available emergency funding.
- All funding will be unrestricted.
- Organizations with operating budgets below $500,000 will be more strongly considered for funding at this time. Organizations of all sizes are still welcome to apply for funding.