ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship
American Chemical Society
Grant amount: Up to US $60,000
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of our partner institutions
- Major in chemistry and complete educational program
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Express the intention to teach high school chemistry after graduation
- The scholarship can be applied to tuition, books, room and board, and other education-related expenses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.