ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship
American Chemical SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $60,000
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Contact the partner institution for application and renewal details.
The ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate chemistry majors who attend one of our 72 partner institutions and express an interest in teaching high school chemistry. Students are selected on the bases of chemistry aptitude, interest, and need. The selection process is administered by partner universities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of our partner institutions
- Major in chemistry and complete educational program
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Express the intention to teach high school chemistry after graduation
- The scholarship can be applied to tuition, books, room and board, and other education-related expenses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.