ACS-Hach Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Scholarship
American Chemical Society
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $6,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 16, 2019
Applicant type: Working Professional Masters Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The ACS-Hach Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Scholarship is awarded to recent graduates and graduate students with limited work experience and an interest in becoming secondary chemistry teachers. Recipients must be pursuing a Masters degree in education or becoming certified as a chemistry/science teacher.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Recipients must be pursuing a Masters degree in education or becoming certified as a chemistry/science teacher.
- To be eligible, you must:
- Have a Bachelors degree or higher in chemistry or chemistry-related discipline:
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Ceramic Science/Chemistry/Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental Science/Engineering (must be chemistry-based)
- Forensic Science/Chemistry
- Food Science (not Nutrition)
- Industrial Chemistry
- Materials Science or Petroleum Engineering
- Nanotechnology or Nano Science
- Paper and Pulp Technology
- Have less than one year work experience outside of obtaining undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Demonstrate an interest and commitment to becoming a secondary educator
- Be accepted into an education masters program or teacher certification program
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Recipients who meet the award criteria are eligible to renew the award annually up to three years.
- The scholarship can be applied to tuition, books, room and board, and other education-related expenses.
- Scholarships cannot be applied to expenses retroactively.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACS-Hach Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.