ACS-Hach Second Career Teacher Scholarship Program
American Chemical SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $6,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Applicant type: Masters Student Teacher
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The ACS-Hach Second Career Teacher Scholarship is awarded to professionals in the chemistry field pursuing a Masters degree in education or becoming certified as a chemistry/science teacher.
Recipients who meet the award criteria are eligible to renew the award annually up to three years. The scholarship can be applied to tuition, books, room and board, and other education-related expenses. Scholarships cannot be applied to expenses retroactively. Interested applicants must submit an online application.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Have a Bachelors degree or higher in chemistry or chemistry-related discipline
- Have at least one year work experience in a chemistry-related profession
- Be accepted into an education masters program or teacher certification program
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Cannot have more than one year experience as a high school chemistry teacher.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACS-Hach Second Career Teacher Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.