ACS Student Chapter Grants for New Activities
American Chemical SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: Apr 11, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
What does making maple syrup have in common with a tour of a local brewery? Both are examples of student-led programming funded by the ACS New Activities Grant.
The New Activities Grant helps active ACS student chapters fund innovative chemistry-related projects for the first time. Through this program, chapters are eligible to receive up to $500 in matching-funds to help bring their ideas to life.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for an New Activities Grant, chapters must:
- Be a chartered ACS student chapter with active status
- Have obtained matching funds
- Must have submitted a final report for any New Activities Grant awards within the last 3 years.
- Available only to domestic chapters (United States & Puerto Rico)
- Projects which continue or show minor modifications of previous activities will not be funded.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACS Student Chapter Grants for New Activities by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.