Action on Hearing Loss: Flexi Grant
Action on Hearing LossSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £5,000
Deadline: Feb 25, 2019
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Working Professional Faculty
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Action on Hearing Loss Flexi Grant
Our Flexi Grant scheme aims to provide funding to support a range of valuable small scale activities which will strengthen hearing research in new and unexpected ways to benefit people with hearing loss, tinnitus or other hearing-related conditions. See our Biomedical Research Strategy for more details.
The scheme is open to any innovative idea that fulfils this purpose. The grant is offered twice a year and awards are usually made in March and October.
Examples of activities:
- Pilot experiments to support larger grant applications or investigation of potential new areas of research
- Visits to a laboratory to gain new research skills
- Facilitating collaborations
- Facilitating access to scientific resources or data
- Bring benefit to people with hearing loss, tinnitus or other hearing-related conditions
- Represent value for money and be contingent on Action on Hearing Loss funding.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Open to researchers worldwide, at any university, research institute or Small to Medium Enterprise (SME).
- SME: Less than 250 employees, turnover less than €40 Million or a balance sheet total less than €27 Million.
- In addition, an SME must be independent, i.e. less than 25% owned by one enterprise.
- We will not consider applications:
- for conference attendance
- solely for equipment costs
- to support the costs towards a degree, e.g. tuition fees or maintenance
- for social research projects
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Action on Hearing Loss: Flexi Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.