Association of California Water Agencies
Grant amount: US $3,500
Anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
ACWA began its scholarship program in 1961 to encourage talented and innovative students to
join the effort to ensure California’s water quality and to implement sound water management
policies. This year, ACWA continues its academic scholarship by offering a number of
scholarships, including the ACWA Scholarship.
Each year, ACWA awards two $3,500 scholarships to qualified students to be applied to tuition
and fees for the upcoming academic year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility and application requirements
- Applicants must be a California resident at the time of application.
- Applicants must be attending an accredited University of California or California State University college at the start of the 2017-’18 academic year.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration.
- Applicants must be at least a junior at the time of the award
- Applicants must commit to full-time enrollment (12 semester units or 16 quarter units) for the entire 2017-’18 academic year.
- Applicants must submit at least two current letters of recommendation (but no more than three current letters of recommendation), with at least one of the letters originating from a college professor or employer; and
- Applicants must submit official transcripts for each college they have attended.
- Sealed transcripts are not required but photocopied transcripts and printed class schedules will not be accepted.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACWA Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.