Association of California Water AgenciesSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,500
Deadline: Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
ACWA began its scholarship program in 1961 to encourage talented and innovative students to
join the effort to ensure California’s water quality and to implement sound water management
policies. This year, ACWA continues its academic scholarship by offering a number of
scholarships, including the ACWA Scholarship.
Each year, ACWA awards two $3,500 scholarships to qualified students to be applied to tuition
and fees for the upcoming academic year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility and application requirements
- Applicant must be a California resident at the time of application.
- Applicant must be attending an accredited, University of California or California State University.
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies, or public administration.
- Applicant must be at least a junior at the time of the award.
- Applicant must commit to full-time enrollment (12 semester units or 16 quarter units) for the entire academic year.
- Applicant must submit at least two current letters of recommendation (but no more than three), with at least one of the letters originating from a college professor or employer; an
- Applicant must submit official transcripts for each college they have attended; printed class schedules will not be accepted
- Applicant must submit an essay responding to specific prompt (no more than 800 words).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ACWA Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.