Addressing the Etiology of Health Disparities and Health Advantages Among Immigrant Populations (R21)
US Dept. of Health & Human Services: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Grant amount: Up to US $200,000
Next deadline: Jul 16, 2018
Later deadlines: Sep 7, 2018, Oct 16, 2018, Nov 16, 2018, Jan 7, 2019, Feb 16, 2019, Mar 16, 2019, May 7, 2019, Jun 16, 2019, Jul 16, 2019, Sep 7, 2019, Oct 16, 2019, Nov 16, 2019, Jan 7, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Indigenous Group College / University Nonprofit For-Profit Business
Funding uses: Behavioral
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- All types of non-AIDS applications allowed for this funding opportunity announcement are due on these dates:
- New: February 16, June 16, October 16
- Resubmission, revision: March 16, July 16, November 16.
- All types of AIDS and AIDS-related applications allowed for this funding opportunity announcement are due on these dates:
- New, resubmission, revision: May 7, September 7, January 7.
- Applications are due by 5:00PM local time of the applicant organization.
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support innovative exploratory and developmental research to understand uniquely associated factors (biological, behavioral, sociocultural, and environmental) that contribute to health disparities or health advantages among U.S. immigrant populations
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Addressing the Etiology of Health Disparities and Health Advantages Among Immigrant Populations (R21) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.