Adoption Partnerships - Adoption Rewards & Adoption Event Grants
PetSmart CharitiesSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Canada, United States
Location of residency: Canada, United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Purpose of category:
We've helped more than 8 million pets find their forever homes. Let's work together to connect more people & pets than ever before. Become an in-store Adoption Partner or take part in PetSmart Charities' signature adoption events.
Adoption Partner benefits:
Benefits of being a PetSmart Charities adoption partner:
- A safe, clean free space for adoptable dogs, cats, rabbits, and small pets
- Increased exposure of your mission to potential adopters
- Priority communication on new grant opportunities and dedicated support from the PetSmart Charities team
- A cash reward for each pet adopted through our in-store adoption program
- The opportunity to participate in four National Adoption Weekends per year
- Food, litter, and appropriate habitats to use in the store
- Eligibility to apply for exclusive adoption event grants to save even more pets
Your life-changing work deserves big recognition.
Earn Rewards for finding loving homes: Our rewards program celebrates Adoption partners while creating opportunities to save more pets.
When a new adoption reward threshold is reached, the reward increases. Adoption rewards are not cumulative. The maximum adoption reward an organization can receive in the U.S. is $400,000.
Pet Adoption Events Grants
Requests must be initiated by your PetSmart Store Leader. Once the internal submission has been verified, you will receive an email invitation to apply for a grant.
Event Grants Can Be Used For:
- Marketing Materials
- Social media boosted posts, ads, banners, radio remotes and flyers
- Event Support
- Tables, chairs, tents, fencing, permits, heating and cooling crates, pens, bowls, leads, collars and volunteer support
- Adoption Prep
- Wellness exams, spay/neuter surgeries, vaccinations, and microchipping
Adoption Event Grant Tiers
Adoption Partners are eligible to receive the following event grants based on the number of adoptable pets brought to the event.
The maximum adoption event grant an organization can receive in the U.S. is $5,000. Event grant funding is awarded on a first come, first served basis. Adoption event grants will be determined based on the number of animals brought to the event.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- PetSmart Charities® funds:
- 501(c)(3) public charities in the U.S. with at least 1 full year of financial records.
- Registered charities in Canada with at least 1 full year of financial records.
- Cities or counties with animal care and control budgets
- Nonprofit educational institutions
- Tribal authorities.
- We do not fund:
- Private foundations
- Organizations outside the U.S. and Canada.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Adoption Partnerships - Adoption Rewards & Adoption Event Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.