AEC Trust Grants
AEC TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $50,000
Next deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Rhode Island, Boulder County, Colorado, Alachua County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: DeKalb County, Fulton County, Hampshire County, Massachusetts Show all
Location of residency: Rhode Island, Boulder County, Colorado, Alachua County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: DeKalb County, Fulton County, Hampshire County, Massachusetts Show allView website Save
The AEC Trust is a private foundation established in 1980 as a philanthropic, grantmaking organization. It is governed by an Advisory Board that sets policy and is responsible for the review of grants. The foundation is unable to respond to telephone inquiries.
Funding Policies and Interests
Funding has traditionally focused on arts and culture; education; environment; and health and human services (especially those which target women's issues or people living with AIDS); but can include areas in which the Advisory Board has special knowledge and interest.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are awarded to charitable organizations that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grant requests should not exceed 50% of the total budget.
- The foundation responds more favorably to proposals coming from the geographical regions of Gainesville, Florida; Atlanta or Decatur, Georgia (within Fulton or Dekalb Counties); Boulder, Colorado; and western Massachusetts (primarily Hampshire County); and Rhode Island.
- The foundation prefers to fund organizations that do not receive wide public support.
- No grants are made to individuals.
- Government agencies, political and religious organizations do not receive funding.
- Occasional exceptions have been made for religious groups which provide social services in the community at large.
- Grants are not made to affiliates of large public charities such as The United Way, The March of Dimes, American Cancer Society, The Salvation Army, etc.
- Requests for endowment; annual fund campaigns; sponsorships; and special events are discouraged.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AEC Trust Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.