AEC Trust Grants
AEC TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $50,000
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: Boulder County, Colorado, Alachua County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: DeKalb County, Fulton County, Counties in Massachusetts: Berkshire County, Franklin County, Hampden County, Hampshire County, Worcester County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The AEC Trust is a private foundation established in 1980 as a philanthropic, grantmaking organization. It is governed by an Advisory Board that sets policy and is responsible for the review of grants.
Funding has traditionally focused on arts and culture; education; environment; and health and human services (especially those which target women's issues or people living with AIDS); but can include areas in which the Advisory Board has special knowledge and interest.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are awarded to charitable organizations that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grant requests should not exceed 50% of the total budget.
- The Foundation responds to proposals coming from the geographical regions of:
- Gainesville, Florida;
- Atlanta or Decatur, Georgia (within Fulton or Dekalb Counties);
- Boulder, Colorado; and
- Western Massachusetts.
- The foundation prefers to fund organizations that do not receive wide public support.
- No grants are made to individuals.
- Government agencies, political and religious organizations do not receive funding.
- Occasional exceptions have been made for religious groups which provide social services in the community at large.
- Grants are not made to affiliates of large public charities such as The United Way, The March of Dimes, American Cancer Society, The Salvation Army, etc.
- Requests for endowment; annual fund campaigns; sponsorships; and special events are discouraged.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AEC Trust Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.