Carolinas Scholarship Fund
Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: North Carolina, South Carolina
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
Established in 2015 by the Carolinas Section of AEG with funds for the gift from the surplus of a very successful Vapor Intrusion Conference held by the Carolinas Section in January 2014. The Carolinas Scholarship Fund supports geologic studies by students at the undergraduate level.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Recipients of grants must be undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited university in North Carolina or South Carolina
- Must be majoring in Geology or a related Geoscience program.
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Must have a sponsorship by an AEG Member or geoscience faculty member.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Recipients should be Student Members of the Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists.
- The Fund does not support equipment purchases or maintenance costs of an educational institution employing or teaching individuals who receive grants from it.
- The Carolinas Scholarships are not payment for services and are intended by the Foundation to be “qualified scholarships” as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation will not make grants supporting activities or publications that are designed to be used to influence political decisions or processes.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Carolinas Scholarship Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.