Aegon Transamerica Foundation Grant
TransamericaSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $200,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Pulaski County, Arkansas, Denver County, Colorado, Pinellas County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: DeKalb County, Fulton County, Linn County, Iowa, Jefferson County, Kentucky, Counties in Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore city, Westchester County, New York, Chester County, Pennsylvania, Counties in Texas: Collin County, Denton County Show all
Location of residency: Pulaski County, Arkansas, Denver County, Colorado, Pinellas County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: DeKalb County, Fulton County, Linn County, Iowa, Jefferson County, Kentucky, Counties in Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore city, Westchester County, New York, Chester County, Pennsylvania, Counties in Texas: Collin County, Denton County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Aegon Transamerica Foundation
- Programs that foster creativity in the areas of music and the performing arts;
- greater accessibility to the arts for youth and the underserved;
- support for venues that promote artistic expression.
- Programs that encourage community development and promote civic engagement and leadership;
- initiatives that promote greater quality of life within the communities in which Transamerica employees live and work.
- Programs that provide and promote education and personal development opportunities, especially in the areas of financial literacy.
- Programs committed to improving the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities by promoting health awareness and education;
- healthy nutrition;
- medical services and disease prevention.
- Programs that provide or promote access to essential human needs and services (i.e., access to housing, food, clothing, job skills training)
- Youth and Families (with an emphasis on Health, Welfare and Literacy)
- Employee involvement
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We strive to support 501c3 organizations and efforts that match our priority giving areas while having the most impact on transforming tomorrow in our local community.
- Grant requests are considered if they relate to the Aegon Transamerica Foundation’s key focus areas and mission, and are designated for a community where there is a significant company and employee presence.
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Denver, CO
- Exton, PA
- Little Rock, AR
- Louisville, KY
- Plano, TX
- St. Petersburg, FL
- While each request is carefully reviewed and evaluated, individuals and the following types of organizations or programs are not eligible to receive grants from the Foundation:
- Athletes or athletic organizations;
- Conferences, seminars or trips;
- Courtesy or goodwill advertising;
- Fraternal organizations;
- K-12 school fundraisers or events;
- Political parties, campaigns or candidates;
- Religious or denominational organizations except for specific programs broadly promoted and available to anyone and free from religious orientation;
- Social organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Aegon Transamerica Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.