AFCEA Educational Foundation: STEM Teacher Scholarships
AFCEASuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $5,000
Deadline: Apr 12, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The AFCEA Educational Foundation is offering competitive based scholarships of $2,500 up to $5,000 each to students actively pursuing a graduate degree or credential/licensure for the purpose of teaching STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) subjects at a U.S. school in grades K-12. The scholarships are made possible by generous contributions from Booz Allen Hamilton, AFCEA International and several of AFCEA’s regional chapters.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, students must be U.S. citizens.
- Graduate candidates must be attending an accredited U.S. college or university on-campus and majoring in secondary education for the purpose of teaching STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) subjects in a U.S. school in grades K-12.
- Graduate-level candidates must be currently taking at least two semester-equivalent classes at an accredited U.S. college or university at the time of application.
- Current credential and licensure students must have completed a bachelor’s of science degree or graduate degree in a STEM major.
- A current overall GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in their current program at an accredited U.S. college or university required at the time of application.
- Seniors undergraduate level students in a dual degree teaching program will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Expected graduation/completion date cannot be in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Undergraduate students are ineligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AFCEA Educational Foundation: STEM Teacher Scholarships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.