Sector Transformation Grants
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Next anticipated deadline: Feb 5, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 14, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: United States, Puerto Rico
Location of residency: United States, Puerto RicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
When was the last time you had your organizational check-up?
- expansion of services;
- development of strategic alliances or partnerships;
- mission expansion or rebranding;
- transition to FQHC or FQHC look-alike status;
- post-merger integrations;
- responsible closures;
- or mergers or consolidations.
This initiative is focused on tangible restructuring outcomes within a one-year time period.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This funding is available to organizations that are actively engaged in community restructuring activities.
- Documentation of Board approval and engagement in these activities is required.
- The Sector Transformation program works with organizations that are led by and serving marginalized communities (including MSM of color, women of color, transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals, people who use drugs, and sex workers).
- Sector Transformation grants will support HIV-focused work within the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Native American Reservations/Tribal Land, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and any other U.S. territory.
- Organizations eligible to apply include any 501c3 organization (or those with a fiscal agent).
- Please do not apply if you are in the very early stages of consideration of transformational options, or are yet to begin formal conversations with potential partners.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sector Transformation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.