AgreenSkills and AgreenSkills+ Fellowship Program For Outgoing Researchers
French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA)
Grant amount: €21,000 - €115,200
Anticipated deadline: Feb 8, 2019 3:00am PST
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Research Scientist
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: France
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
AgreenSkills and AgreenSkills+ are international postdoctoral fellowship programmes co-funded by the European Union and coordinated by INRA , in collaboration with Agreenium-IAVFF , the French Agricultural, Veterinary and Forestry Institute. AgreenSkills programmes promote international mobility for young and independent researchers up to 10 years of experience of research post PhD.
AgreenSkills+ welcomes challenging basic or applied research projects in all fields of life, food and environmental sciences which may contribute to scientific domains of Agreenium-IAVFF members i.e. agriculture and forestry, food and nutrition, environment, and animal health.
Outgoing fellowships: are for researchers employed by one of the Agreenium-IAVFF members organisations, who wish to apply to work in a university research unit or research center outside France.
AgreenSkills+ outgoing fellowships are for a mobility period of 6 to a maximum of 24 months. An additional 6 month return period in Europe is mandatory.
- Very attractive salaries: from € 3,500 (Young experienced researcher) up to € 4,800 (Independent researcher) gross monthly
- Excellent research labs and high level hosting conditions
- Training and networking opportunities.
- AgreenSkills+ offers 212 fellow-years of fellowships over 5 years (2014-2019)
- 142 fellow years have been already funded by AgreenSkills (2012-2016)
- Access to more than 300 research units in France for incoming fellowships
- Mobility duration of 1 year up to 3 years for incoming fellowships and 6 months to 24 months for outgoing fellowships.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Outgoing researchers (employees of one of the Agreenium-IAVFF members applying in research units of universities or research centres out of France) must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a researcher working for an Agreenium-IAVFF member organization, with an employment contract in effect during the entire duration of the mobility period
- Hold a PhD (or PhD will have been awarded by mobility start date)
- Have less than 10 years' research experience after their PhD
- Have spent at least 2 years in France within the last 3 years immediately prior to the expected date of mobility
- Be able to write and speak fluent English or French
- Have at least 1 publication in an inter-disciplinary or specialised peer-reviewed journal
- Have 1 publication in an inter-disciplinary or specialised peer-reviewed journal per 2 years of post-doctorate period (patents count as publications) taking into account any non-research career breaks
- Propose a research project that is compliant with the opinion 24 of the European Group of Ethics in Science and New Technologies
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AgreenSkills and AgreenSkills+ Fellowship Program For Outgoing Researchers by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.