AHF Responsive Grants
Alliance Healthcare FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Applicant type: Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Imperial County, San Diego County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Alliance Healthcare Foundation’s grant-making activities focus strategically on funding organizations whose programs benefit the poor, uninsured and underinsured, children and the homeless.
Alliance Healthcare Foundation’s grant-making activities focus strategically on funding organizations whose programs benefit the poor, uninsured and underinsured, children and the homeless. Programs should advance health and wellness for these vulnerable populations and may include improving access to primary and specialty care, mental health, and substance abuse services through the use of innovative and collaborative methods to get real results.
We are committed to serving the most vulnerable populations in the San Diego & Imperial Counties through funding projects and programs that address access to healthcare, with a focus on increasing the capacity and coordination of the healthcare delivery system.
What We Do Fund
- People Under 250% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Uninsured and Underinsured
- Homeless Individuals and Families
- Integrative Care
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse
Responsive grants may be:
- an important co-funding opportunity with other funders
- a novel funding opportunity
- leadership & organizational development-based
- support of a community event or activity through table and ticket purchases (does not include sponsorships)
Criteria used by Program staff to assess the grant request include:
- target population,
- evidence base for program design,
- geographic location of program,
- strengths and weaknesses in request, and
- budget, among others.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants are qualified 501(c)(3) organization with a valid IRS Tax ID, a tax exempt governmental unit, an educational institution or under contract with a qualified fiscal agent.
- Requests must advance the health and wellness of vulnerable populations in San Diego or Imperial County.
- Responsive Grant does not accept request for any of the following:
- An established or current program that you are looking to raise or match additional funds
- Underwriting of medical expenses
- Construction or renovation
- The purchase of costly equipment
- Sponsorship of development activities, such as fundraising events, capital campaigns or annual fund drives
- Projects or proposals from individuals
- More than $25,000
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AHF Responsive Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.