AirAsia Foundation Grant
AirAsia FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: For-Profit Business Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Show all
Location of residency: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
AirAsia Foundation’s grant-making is aimed at helping social enterprises scale up as a way of empowering communities and enabling them to build sustainable livelihoods.
The scope of your proposal should clearly define a new initiative or
expansion of an existing initiative based on a set of targets achievable
within a 12-month period. This may include investment needed to develop
and market new products or services, train new community members or
purchase new equipment for the planned expansion. Applications must
clearly explain how the investment will enable the organisation to
improve its income-generating capacity to fully or partially fund future
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be registered and be based in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), and have a minimum two-year business track record.
- NGOs looking to diversify funding sources through social enterprise are also welcomed to submit an application.
- We will only fund organisations that are managed competently through accountability, cost-consciousness and effective leadership.
- Our priority is to support smaller social enterprises that face funding constraints through conventional channels to grow their businesses.
- To enable us to promote your social enterprises to our guests, we prioritise social enterprises that are based in a village/town/city that is within reasonable reach of an airport served by AirAsia in ASEAN.
- We do not accept applications for organisations to finance
operating cash flow or to fund purchase of land or buildings.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AirAsia Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.