AISES ExxonMobil Geosciences (Field Work) Scholarship Program
American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Deadline: Mar 31, 2020 10:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Location of citizenship: United States
Exclusive to minorities: Yes
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save
About this funder:
In partnership with ExxonMobil, the American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) is pleased to announce its ExxonMobil Geosciences Summer Fieldwork Scholarship. Through ExxonMobil’s generous support, AISES will offer scholarships in the amount of $3,000 to assist undergraduate, MS, and PhD students in financing geosciences field work and research for summer 2020.
Students who have applied to and/or been accepted to a Summer 2020 Geoscience Field Camp are encouraged to apply for the AISES ExxonMobil Geosciences Summer Fieldwork Scholarship now.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be a member of AISES.
- Applicants must be an enrolled citizen of a federally or state recognized American Indian Tribe, Alaskan Native Village or are listed on the Native Hawaiian Rolls.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited BS, MS, or PhD program
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must have applied or been accepted into a Geoscience Field Camp at the time of application or be able to provide a summary of their approved plan for Summer or Fall 2020 field-based research.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must also be a current member of AISES.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the AISES ExxonMobil Geosciences (Field Work) Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.