ABC Trust Community Grant COVID-19 Relief
Alabama Power FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Fields of work: Wellness & Healthy Living Children’s Health & Pediatrics Health Care Access & Delivery Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Alabama
Location of residency: AlabamaView website Save
About this funder:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) relief
The ABC Trust Community Grant program awards up to $500 to nonprofits and faith-based organizations working to address health and human service needs in response to coronavirus (COVID-19) relief efforts or to provide general health and human service support to low-income citizens.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grant is available to 501c(3) organizations offering health and human services to low-income citizens or as a response to coronavirus (COVID-19) relief efforts.
- Health and human services programs promote health and wellness, access to health services, direct service programs.
- It also includes programs that improve network services from parent organizations programs that assist children and youth.
- The grant must be used for programs or projects that are available to the general public.
- Income level criteria must be at or below 200% of poverty for energy assistance.
- Organizations may only apply for the grant once per year.
- Community Action Agencies do not qualify for this grant.