Albert W. and Helen C. Meserve Memorial Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)Suggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Jan 30, 2021 2:00pm PST
Grant amount: Approximately US $3,000
Fields of work: Agriculture Plant Science Ecology Environment Marine Biology Zoology Oceanography Nursing Forestry Livestock & Ranching Show all
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student, High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Connecticut
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save
About this funder:
The Albert W. and Helen C. Meserve Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
The number of recipients and the amount of each scholarship may vary from year to year due to fluctuations in the Fund's value and/or applicable document restrictions. Subject to the trust terms, the awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be high school seniors, high school graduates or current college students.
- Applicants must reside in Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newton, Redding, Ridgefield, Sandy Hook, or Sherman CT.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in the environmental sciences or a degree in nursing.
- Environmental sciences include, but are not limited to:
- animal husbandry
- ecological studies
- forestry or marine sciences
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must demonstrate traits of high personal character and leadership.
- Applicants must attend an accredited 4 year college or university as a full-time student.
- Scholarship awards must be used in the year they are awarded.
- Recipients must attend an accredited four-year college or university.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward an undergraduate degree.
- Current recipients may reapply and be considered in competition with new applicants.
- CSA will notify current recipients to determine if they wish to reapply for the scholarship.
- No recipient will receive a scholarship for more than a total of 4 years.
- This scholarship is non-renewable.