Albert W. Rice Charitable Foundation Grant
Albert W. Rice Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Deadline: Jul 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Worcester County, Massachusetts Other eligible locations: Massachusetts
Location of residency: Preferred: Worcester County, Massachusetts Other eligible locations: MassachusettsView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Albert W. Rice Charitable Foundation was established in 1959 to support and promote quality educational, human services and health care programming for underserved populations.
- Human Services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are restricted to Worcester, MA and the surrounding communities.
- Grant requests for general operating support or program support are encouraged.
- From time to time, the foundation may consider capital requests.
- The majority of grants from the Rice foundation are 1 year in duration.
- On occasion, multi-year support is awarded.
- Special consideration is given to charitable organizations that serve the people of Worcester, Massachusetts and its surrounding communities.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Albert W. Rice Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.