Alcon Foundation Grant (Requests greater than $10,000)
Grant amount: More than US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Behavioral, Biomedical, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Improve the quality of eye health care and patient access to care
- Support the advancement of eye health education, research and awareness
- Enhance and create sound communities in which Alcon is located
Program areas considered are limited to projects and/or health and human service programs that enrich communities by promoting patient eye health education and access to eye care.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations applying for a grant from The Alcon Foundation must be tax exempt under Code section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- Community-aligned public schools without a 501(c)(3) designation may apply for a grant with advance approval only by contacting The Alcon Foundation for approval and processing information.
- The Alcon Foundation does not support the following:
- Non-501(c)(3) designated organizations
- Individual or family requests for scholarships, fellowship assistance or other types of support
- Religious-based activities for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Fraternal, labor, political or veterans organizations
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender or national origin
- Matching gifts
- University administrative, management or indirect fees
- Golf tournaments, athletic events or league or team sponsorships
- School-affiliated orchestra, band, or choir student trips or tours
- Private schools K-12
- Unrestricted grants
- Books, research papers or articles in professional journals
- Travel expenses
- Fundraising activities or advertising sponsorships
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Alcon Foundation Grant (Requests greater than $10,000) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.