Alcon Foundation Grant (Requests under $10,000)
Alcon FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
By supporting organizations that advance and improve the quality of eye health, education and access to care, the Alcon Foundation plays a significant role in fulfilling our commitment to the global community. The purpose for the grant must be designated in the application and that designated purpose is the only purpose for which awarded grant funds may be used.
What the Alcon Foundation Supports
The Alcon Foundation awards grants to qualified, U.S.-based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that provide high-quality programs and services, well-defined goals, a program commitment to maximizing available resources, and a reputation for meeting objectives and reporting measured results. The Alcon Foundation will consider awarding grants for programs that:
- Improve the quality of eye health care and patient access to care
- Support the advancement of eye health education, research and awareness
- Enhance and create sound communities in which Alcon is located.
Program areas considered are limited to projects and/or health and human service programs that enrich communities by promoting patient eye health education and access to eye care.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Alcon Foundation accepts charitable monetary donation applications from 501(c)(3) charities with:
- high-quality programs and services
- well-defined goals
- a commitment to maximizing available resources
- a reputation for meeting objectives
- and the ability to report results
- Supporting Programs That Strengthen and Enhance our Communities - The Foundation also supports select cultural, humanitarian and community development programs that meaningfully enhance quality of life in the communities where Alcon has a U.S. facility:
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Huntington, West Virginia
- Irvine, California
- Johns Creek, Georgia
- Lake Forest, California
- Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
- The Foundation does not make donations to:
- Non-501 (c)(3) organizations, individuals or families
- Fraternal, labor, political or veterans organizations
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of creed, gender, gender identity, national ,origin, race, religion or sexual orientation
- K-12 schools or school-affiliated groups
- Athletic leagues or teams
- Religious-based programs for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Fundraising events and activities, e.g., walks/runs, galas, dinners, golf tournaments, etc.
- Professional/industry meetings and/or conferences
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Alcon Foundation Grant (Requests under $10,000) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.