Alexander Eastman Foundation Scholarship
Alexander Eastman FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Working Professional
Funding uses: Scholarship, Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: New HampshireView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health
Professions Scholarship Program is for students pursuing post-secondary
education or training in a health care field. Consideration for
scholarships is based on merit and need. The program is designed to
provide scholarship grants to health care workers
who seek to upgrade their professional skills to:
- Utilize new equipment and medical techniques
- Improve knowledge in a specific health care area
- Add to professional qualifications to ensure job security or career advancement
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants to the program must:
- Currently practice health-care skills or work in health-service
organization in: Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Sandown, East Hampstead,
Hampstead, or Chester.
- Be a resident of Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Sandown, East Hampstead, Hampstead, or Chester AND currently practice health care skills or work in health-service organizations in one of the following towns: Derry Londonderry, Windham, Sandown, East Hampstead, Hampstead, Chester, Atkinson, Auburn, Salem, or Pelham.
- Applicants must also:
- Be entering or enrolled in a full-time, part-time or short-term program of study in a health field including, but not limited to: medicine, dentistry, nursing, medical laboratory, radiology, pharmacology, rehabilitation therapy, nutrition, health care administration, or home health care.
- Be an independent student
- You are an independent student if you are 24 years of age or older.
- If you are under 24, you may claim independent status only if you have
- served in the military,
- are a ward of the courts,
- are married and living away from your parents, or
- have not been claimed by your parents for two consecutive years and have earned at least $4,000 in each of those two years.
- Understand and agree to adhere to the above mentioned residency/employment guidelines for at least 18 months after receipt of the award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Alexander Eastman Foundation Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.