Alexander McCausland Charitable Trust Grant
The Alexander McCausland Charitable Trust
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Virginia: Alleghany County, Bedford County, Botetourt County, Campbell County, Covington city, Craig County, Floyd County, Franklin County, Giles County, Montgomery County, Pittsylvania County, Pulaski County, Radford city, Roanoke County, Roanoke city, Salem city Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Alexander McCausland Charitable Trust was created by Mr. Alexander McCausland. A significant portion of Mr. McCausland’s philanthropy was directed towards benefiting animals. His desire was to support charitable organizations that care for, protect, and prevent the cruelty to animals within his hometown of Roanoke, Virginia or within a 30 mile radius.
To support charitable organizations which deal with the humane treatment and care of animals in Roanoke, Virginia or within a 30 mile radius.
- Humane treatment and care of animals
- Prevention of cruelty to animals
- Health, protection, feeding, and appropriate shelter of animals
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must be located in Roanoke, Virginia or within a 30 mile radius.
- The Alexander McCausland Charitable Trust provides grants to organizations that support the care, protection, and prevention of cruelty to animals.
- The Trust does not support organizations that engage in euthanasia.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Alexander McCausland Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.