Alfred Bersted Foundation Grants
Alfred Bersted FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Jun 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in Illinois: DeKalb County, DuPage County, Kane County, McHenry County
Location of residency: Counties in Illinois: DeKalb County, DuPage County, Kane County, McHenry CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Alfred Bersted Foundation was established in 1972 to support and promote quality educational, human services and health care programming for underserved populations. The Alfred Bersted Foundation specifically serves the people of DeKalb, DuPage, Kane and McHenry counties in Illinois.
The majority of grants from the Alfred Bersted Foundation are 1 year in duration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must have a physical presence in 1 of the following counties: DeKalb, DuPage, Kane or McHenry.
- The Alfred Bersted Foundation does not make grants to degree-conferring institutions of higher education, religious houses of worship or organizations testing for public safety.
- In general, grant requests for endowment campaigns will not be considered.
- Because requests for support usually exceed available resources, organizations can only apply to either the Grace Bersted Foundation or the Alfred Bersted Foundation in the same calendar year.
- Grant requests to both foundations during the same calendar year will no longer be accepted.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Alfred Bersted Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.