Allan Kay Undergraduate Memorial Scholarship
Massey UniversitySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to NZ $3,000
Deadline: Mar 3, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: New Zealand
Age restriction: No more than 30 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This undergraduate scholarship has been established under the terms of the Will of the late Grace Edith Meliora Kay, in memory of her late husband, to help students obtain a University education, especially those facing financial difficulties.
The maximum tenure of the scholarship shall be the minimum number of years necessary to graduate in the degree in which the applicant enrolled. The scholarship tenure is normally for one year only but recipients are welcome to apply again in future years. The scholarships shall be awarded as funds permit by the Trustees of the estate of the late Grace Edith Meliora Kay on the recommendation of the Applied Science Scholarships Committee. Recommendation shall be based on academic attainment. Financial need also will be taken into account when selecting recipients of the scholarship.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- open to students of Massey University who are enrolled full-time for an undergraduate degree in agriculture or horticulture
- (mainly with paper prefixes of 112, 117, 119, 189, 283, 284 and 285)
- Applicants must be New Zealand born residents and must be no older than 30 years in the year which the Scholarship is initially allocated.
- Preference normally will be given to applicants who intend to enter a career in agriculture or horticulture in New Zealand, and emphasis may be placed on those intending to enter a research career.
- A recommendation shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Allan Kay Undergraduate Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.