Hilles Fund Grant
Allen Hilles FundSuggest an update
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 15, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 16, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Career/College Preparation Early Childhood Development Youth Development & Leadership Women & Girl Services Community Development & Revitalization Education - Preschool / Early Learning Education - K through 12 Special Needs Education Literacy Academic Success & Enrichment Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, Counties in Vermont: Caledonia County, Essex County, Orleans County Show all
Location of residency: New York, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, Counties in Vermont: Caledonia County, Essex County, Orleans County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Hilles Fund prioritizes grants to programs that serve those with the greatest needs in Philadelphia, New York City, and the Northeast Kingdom, Vermont (*The northeast corner of the state of Vermont, comprising Essex, Orleans and Caledonia counties.)
- youth development and
- community development.
- Facilitate children’s development and provide high quality learning opportunities.
- Prepare youth, pre-k through high school, for academic success and/or employment.
- Remove barriers to self-sufficiency and achievement for women and girls.
- Help neighborhoods and/or communities organize, plan, and work together to improve their quality of life.
- Support educational and outreach activities of the Religious Society of Friends.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
- No more than one request from an organization will be considered within a twelve-month period.
- Priority is given to organizations with operating budgets under $2 million.
- Agencies that have received continuous funding for 4 years are asked to refrain from requesting support for one year.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”