Allergan - Alliance Support Grant
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health
- Plastic Surgery
- Women’s Health
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Alliance Support submissions must be submitted at least Sixty (60) days prior to the activity start date (if applicable).
- The following types of organizations are eligible to submit requests for Allergan Alliance Support funding:
- Healthcare Provider Professional Associations/Societies
- Patient Organizations
- Policy & Advocacy Coalitions/Networks
- Hospital & Academic Institutions
- Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations
- Allergan considers many factors when evaluating a request for program funding. As general guidance, the program must:
- Promote excellence in healthcare
- Meet industry standard guidelines for support
- Read the FAQ for additional guidelines.
- Allergan will NOT provide Alliance Support for the following:
- Funding to individuals or private practices
- Requests tied to prescribing, purchasing, formulary status, reimbursement, or any quid pro quo arrangement
- Travel and/or lodging expenses for event/program attendees
- Operating expenses and overhead costs not associated with a specific event or program (e.g., salaries, benefits, etc.)
- Infrastructure development
- Events that have already taken place at the time of submission
- Requests that include entertainment and/or recreation
- Requests that are deemed lavish or include non-modest venues
- Requests that are deemed in excess of fair market value
- Requests that include inappropriate attendees (such as spouses or guests)
- Requests that are not primarily focused on or conducive to the educational exchange of information
- Initiatives that are not aligned with Allergan's public health goals and educational objectives
- Requests for scholarships or fellowships
- Activities conducted by organizations located outside of the United States
- Research grants, including Investigator Initiated Trials and Research Fellowships
- Service contracts
- Requests that seek funding only for promotional exhibits or display space
- Journal clubs
- Allergan is unable to accept Alliance Support submissions from individual physicians or groups of physicians in private practice.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Allergan - Alliance Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.