Allyn Family Foundation Grants
Allyn Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in New York: Cayuga County, Onondaga County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Cayuga County, Onondaga CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
We believe that Central New York has the human and social capital to build a vibrant community. But our rates of poverty and social inequality present a significant hindrance to realizing our full economic potential. Poverty is complex and complicated but we do know from extensive research that there are strategies and investments that can make a difference. That’s why we are focusing our resources on three key areas: Early Childhood, Community Prosperity and Women’s Health.
Grant Making Opportunities
The Allyn Family Foundation designs community initiatives in the focused areas of Early Childhood, Community Prosperity, and Women’s Health. In addition, the Allyn Family Foundation does accept grant applications from 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that align with our mission of building strong families and vibrant neighborhoods.
Organizations in Onondaga and Cayuga Counties that meet our stated mission of building strong families and vibrant neighborhoods may submit a brief one-page summary of a proposed project or grant request.
In general, the Allyn Family Foundation is open to supporting:
- Programs, either new or expanded, that clearly align with community needs
- Capital projects, to purchase or construct a new facility or renovate or expand an existing facility, that enhances an organization’s capacity to become more efficient or effective.
- Improved infrastructure and/or technology that enhances an organization’s capacity to become more efficient or effective.
- Capacity building for the organization, which may include board governance, performance measurement, strategic planning, value proposition, etc.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
- If your organization is not physically located in Onondaga or Cayuga County, you cannot apply for support.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Allyn Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.