Amboy Foundation Grant
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Next deadline: Jun 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Sep 4, 2018, Dec 3, 2018, Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: College / University Nonprofit Hospital / Clinic
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New Jersey: Middlesex County, Monmouth County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Amboy Foundation, Inc.
Amboy Bank is deeply committed to supporting local efforts that enhance the quality of life of the people who live and work in our communities. We have always considered community involvement to be an essential part of our business, and we believe that our partnership with the community is a key component of our success.
The Amboy Foundation is committed to serving the needs of its communities through strategic investments of the Foundation's resources. The Foundation will actively seek community development opportunities to support educational, civic, health, human services, social and cultural organizations that address these objectives. Additionally, the Foundation will focus on innovative programs that provide a measurable impact in the communities it serves.
- Primarily, to promote community development activities as well as the social welfare of its community by supporting child and family organizations such as local shelters and health and welfare clinics. In furtherance of this purpose, the Foundation will support organizations that benefit the low to moderate income population and providers of educational programs designed to meet the housing needs of such populations including, but not limited to, Habitat for Humanity, the local housing coalitions and housing crisis programs.
- Secondarily, to support higher educational institutions and not-for-profit hospitals and their foundations. In furtherance of this purpose, the Foundation will explore the funding needs of higher educational institutions focusing on business programs. The Foundation will support the activities of local hospitals and their foundations through donations and participation in their fund raising activities.Grant applications may be submitted at any time. The committee will review one proposal per organization during a 12-month period. Deadlines for the quarterly meetings are the 1st business day of March, June, September and December. Only complete proposals will be given full consideration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Supporting child and family organizations such as local shelters and health and welfare clinics.
- Supports higher educational institutions and not-for-profit hospitals and their foundations.
- The Amboy Foundation, Inc. provides grants and contributions only to organizations recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation does not provide grants to support the following:
- Political causes, candidates, or organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation;
- Religious organizations (unless the nature of the project meets the guideline requirements);
- Private clubs or fraternal organizations;
- Labor groups; or
- Intermediary organizations or agents that pass funds through to other organizations.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Amboy Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.