American Century Investments Foundation Grants
American Century Investments Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Next deadline: Oct 3, 2018 3:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Apr 4, 2019 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Santa Clara County, Counties in Missouri: Cass County, Clay County, Jackson County, Platte County, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Santa Clara County, Counties in Missouri: Cass County, Clay County, Jackson County, Platte County, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The American Century Investments Foundation, established in 2000, is overseen by a board of directors that establishes guidelines and priorities for the Foundation and makes all grant decisions on behalf of the Foundation. Assistance in grants administration is provided to the Foundation by the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
Areas of Interest
The Foundation prefers to grant money to organizations providing innovative opportunities that are sustainable and inspire growth in the communities where American Century Investments® employees live and work including Kansas City, MO; Mountain View, CA and New York, NY. Although a portion of the Foundation's grants are awarded through the Dollars for Donors program, the Foundation will also accept applications twice per year from organizations serving the communities described above.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will consider making grants to support the general operations of 501(c)(3) public charities within the areas of interest listed above.
- Preference will be given to organizations demonstrating strong leadership and successful programming where American Century Investments employees have significant and recurring involvement. Examples of employee involvement include:
- Serving on a board and/or committee
- Ongoing volunteer time
- Regular monetary donations
- Involvement by more than one employee
- The Foundation will not provide funding for:
- Special events
- Capital campaigns
- Religious organizations, unless they are engaged in a significant project that is nonsectarian and benefits a broad base in the community
- Social, labor, veterans, alumni or fraternal organizations
- Recreational sporting events or athletic teams
- Political causes, candidates or legislative lobbying efforts
- Past operating deficits, travel or conferences
- Due to the nature of our business, American Century Investments® is unable to provide financial products or in-kind services directly to individual organizations.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the American Century Investments Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.