Guy Jordan Research Fund
American Cichlid AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $600 - US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- To gather, organize, and disseminate knowledge of fish in the genetic family Cichlidae.
- To encourage and further the study and conservation of cichlids in their natural habitats, and in the hobby.
- To encourage the study and preservation of cichlids by awarding grants for research and conservation.
- To further the conservation of the natural habitat of cichlids.
- To provide a means for individuals to acquire and distribute cichlids.
- To promote fellowship amongst the members.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be researching any aspect of the biology of cichlid fishes.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Guy Jordan Research Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.