Mabel Matthews Scholarship
American Daylily SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $8,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The scholarship amount will be announced each year and will be based on the interest on the balance of funds in the endowment account, and donations that are made to the fund. For 2019, the amount available will be $8,000.
The scholarship may be awarded to a maximum of two individuals each year. In the event a scholarship is not awarded in a given year, the funds will be eligible for the following year.
The scholarship may be given to an individual recipient for up to a maximum of six years
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible to any American Daylily Society member (no age requirement) with three or more years of membership.
- Eligible for members seeking a bachelor degree or postgraduate degree in any college or university to include on-line entities, provided it is accredited in the applicant’s chosen field.
- An applicant must demonstrate service to an ADS club or at an ADS regional level.
- The recipient must maintain a grade point equivalent of 3.0 based on 4.0 system.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicant must a member for three or more years.
- While the scholarship is without restriction to a specific field of study, preference will be given to horticulture, botany, chemistry, and landscape architecture.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mabel Matthews Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.