David H. and Beverly A. Barlow Grant
American Psychological FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $8,500
Deadline: Sep 15, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student Faculty Working Professional Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 10 years of starting their degreeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
American Psychological Foundation
APF provides financial support for innovative research and programs that enhance the power of psychology to elevate the human condition and advance human potential both now and in generations to come. Since 1953, APF has supported a broad range of scholarships and grants for students and early career psychologists as well as research and program grants that use psychology to improve people’s lives.Barlow Grant
The David H. and Beverly A. Barlow Grant supports innovative basic and clinical research on anxiety and anxiety related disorders conducted by graduate students and early career researchers. Applicants may use grant moneys for direct administrative costs of their proposed project.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must:
- Be a graduate student or early career researcher (no more than 10 years postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with nonprofit charitable, educational, and scientific institutions, or governmental entities operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of anxiety and anxiety research, either basic or clinical.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
- IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
- APF encourages applications from individuals who represent diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, and sexual orientation.
- APF does not allow institutional indirect costs or overhead costs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the David H. and Beverly A. Barlow Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.